Pizza is always a hit, right? You can choose literally any topping, it’s impossible to hate all pizzas! So here’s a pizza crust recipe, beacause fresh is always better, it’s fun to make, and when you know what goes in it, it’s easier to count for carbs!
- 125 g T55 flour
- 10 g dry baker’s yeast (20g if fresh)
- 60 ml warm water
- 30 g olive oil (2 tablespoons)
- 1 pinch of salt
- Mix the flour and salt in a bowl. Put the yeast in the warm water, let it rest.
- Pour this mixture over the flour. Knead vigorously until the dough comes away from the bowl.
- Add the oil a little at a time and mix well between each addition.
- Cover with a cloth and let the dough rise between 40 and 50°C in the oven or over a bain-marie for 1h30.
- Degas the dough with your fists.
- Roll out the dough on the baking sheet covered with a sheet of parchment paper. Let it rest again for 20 minutes under the cloth.
- After the 20 minutes, you can add toppings of your choice.
- Once the pizza is topped, put it in the oven for 10 minutes at 240°C (gas mark 7-8).