Planning your next video-hangout or post-quarantine hangout? We have the perfect appetizer for you and your loved ones… or you and yourself!
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or pink salt + extra for sprinkling
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir until the dough comes together and you can form it into a ball.
- Place the dough ball on a parchment paper lined cutting board or countertop. Sprinkle with flour. Flip, and sprinkle with flour again.
- Roll out until the dough is about 1/8 inch thick.
- Using a pizza cutter or knife, slice the dough into the desired shapes.
- Prick the tops with a wet fork. Sprinkle with salt, or any spice of your liking.
- Gently transfer the parchment paper to a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until all is crisp, golden and beginning to darken at the edges.
- Let cool completely before breaking apart and serving.
Bon appétit !