Because warmest days are coming back, because today is European Artisanal Gelato Day, or just because you love ice cream; there is always a good reason to make your own!
- 400 g fruits, frozen or not
- 120 ml cold liquid cream
- 100 g cold sweetened condensed milk
- Mix the fruit, cream and milk in a blender.
- Pour the result in a container with a lid.
- Place with parchment paper on top, and press lightly to prevent ice crystals from forming.
- Cover and freeze for 5 to 6 hours before eating.
Source : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5ra2dhCaAA