After the end-of-year celebrations, we want to eat something that’s light and fast to make, but no less good! So here’s a recipe of red lentil soup with spices that both your palate and your stomach will appreciate.
Ingredients For 4 People
- 250 g of red lentils
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 tsp of cumin
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- 6 cardamom pods
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- 1 small can of tomato pulp
- 10 cl of coconut milk
- 1 lime
- Rinse and drain the lentils. Peel the onion and garlic and chop them coarsely.
- Put the lentils, onion, garlic, tomato pulp and spices in a pot. Add 75 cl of water and bring to the boil. Cook for 25 minutes uncovered on medium heat until the lentils fall apart. Remove the cinnamon stick and the cardamom pods.
- Blend the lentils until smooth.
- Return to low heat and add 10 cl of coconut milk, a little lemon juice and salt. Add water if you want a more liquid soup.
Source : https://www.elle.fr/Elle-a-Table/Recettes-de-cuisine/Soupe-de-lentilles-corail-738086