Do you hear the bells approaching? It’s Easter! On this occasion, we offer you a delicious low GI recipe based on chocolate: the classic chocolate mousse.
Ingredients For 4 To 6 Cups
- 6 eggs
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 4 tbsp. tablespoons agave syrup
- 4 tbsp. tablespoons strong coffee
Read more: I Have Type 1 Diabetes And I Love Chocolate, Am I Okay Doc?
- Melt the chocolate in the coffee and the agave syrup over a very low heat (the best option is in a bain-marie).
- Remove from the heat, add the egg yolks and mix well.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, then fold them into the melted chocolate.
- Pour into 4 small pots.
- Leave to set for at least 2 hours in a cool place.
It’s just that simple. Bon appétit !
Source : https://www.saines-gourmandises.fr/2011/07/12/petite-anthologie-gourmande-et-legere-de-la-mousse-au-chocolat-bio/