It’s summer! And since it’s summer, we offer you a recipe for a Greek salad, fresh and sunny, and low carb!
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 green pepper
- 170g cherry tomatoes
- About twenty pitted black olives
- 15 grams of red onions
- 2 lemons
- 115 grams of feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons of virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of oregano
Salt and pepper
- Dice the cucumbers, pepper and feta cheese, slice the red onion, halve the cherry tomatoes and slice the oregano leaves.
- Place the cucumbers, pepper, tomatoes, onion and olives in a large bowl.
- Squeeze the lemons over the salad, drizzle with olive oil, and add the oregano, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and add the feta cheese on top.
- Enjoy your meal!
Bon appétit !