Summer is fast approaching, and bringing all its all the usual summer pleasures with it, like summer fruits! Here’s a super easy strawberry pie recipe for you to enjoy with your loved ones out of quarantine, or to look forward to those summer days after quarantine if you’re still staying home!
- 1 shortbread dough
- 500 g strawberries
- 250 g mascarpone
- 50 g pistachios (unsalted)
- 50 g icing sugar + 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla powder
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (th 6) / 356°F.
- Unroll the dough, and place it in a pie tin with baking paper.
- Prick it, cover with parchment paper, and put rice over. Bake for 25 minutes.
- After 15 min, remove the rice and the baking paper on top, and continue baking for 10 min.
- Remove the stalks from the strawberries, and cut the bigger ones in half.
- Mix the mascarpone, icing sugar and vanilla with a fork.
- Spread the cream on the bottom of the tart, then the crushed pistachios and then the strawberries.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar, and keep in a cool place until ready to serve.
Bon appétit !