December has arrived, and winter is fast approaching. We therefore propose a delicious winter recipe: a camembert and potato pie, to warm your body and heart! Attention: don’t forget that this type of dish slows down the action of insulin!
Ingredients for 1 pie :
- 3 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 1/2 camembert
- Fresh cream
- 100 g of bacon
- Peel and chop the potatoes.
- Cook them in a pot of boiling water for about 10 minutes (they should still be firm), then drain them.
- Spread the shortcrust pastry and pierce it with a fork.
- Brush it with mustard and fresh cream.
- Fry the bacon and put it on the pastry.
- Thinly slice an onion and fry it with the potatoes in a little oil.
- Once the potatoes are lightly browned, arrange them with the onions on the dough.
- Cut the camembert into small pieces and place them on the tart.
- Bake for 20-25 min in a preheated oven at 200-220°C.
Bon appétit !