Week-end means brunch! Whether you like it with family or friends, we’ve got you covered with this low GI and gluten free waffle recipe!
Ingredients (For 6 Waffles)
- 100 g Philadelphia (~4g carbs / 100g)
- 50 g coconut flour (~20g carbs / 100g)
- 50 g almond powder (~8g carbs / 100g)
- 3 eggs
- 1 CAC of vanilla extract
- 1/2 sachet of baking powder
- 10 cl of milk
- 20 g sweetener of your choice
- Put the Philadelphia, coconut flour, almond powder, eggs, baking powder and sweetener in a bowl. Whisk together.
- Add vanilla and milk and whisk again, then let stand for 30 minutes.
- The dough is ready! Don’t forget to oil the waffle iron between each waffle.
Bon appétit !